Project Title - Tertiary Teachers
This site is a supporting resource to assist you in reflection
In this site you will find
- Links to teaching resources and teaching theories.
- There are also some links, tools and methods that you will
be able to use to obtain some data about your own teaching.
- Obtaining some data about your teaching is the first step
in understanding how you teach and allows you to actively consider how you
might develop your teaching skills, improve your confidence and improve your
On this site you can
- Do Activities that are designed to lead you to become familiar
with reflective practice teaching skills.
- Use these active techniques to become a reflective practioner
as you teach at university.
- Reflect on your teaching and plan for development.
Continue Click Here
For further information
please contact: Jack Seddon - email@example.com